My Photo
Name:
Location: San Diego County, California, United States

Like shopping and finding bargains at Outlets, Discount Stores, Indoor/Outdoor Swapmeets, Yard/Garage Sales & Thrift Stores. Enjoy watching old black & white classic movies, HGTV, Food Network, VH1, AMC, TV Land, A&E, TCM, "E", Discovery, Travel and the History Channel. Pastime favorites, Gourmet Cooking, Baking, Working Out at a Gym & Tennis.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

KILATZIN, Just For You.....


Wendy's introduce.....The Baconator
Satisfy your Bacon fixation with six strips of hickory smoked bacon piled high atop two 1/4 lb patties of fresh, never frozen, beef. Complete with two slices of American cheese, mayo and ketchup for a mountain of mouth-watering taste.
Go on, obsess a little.

13 Comments:

Blogger bert wolfe said...

Oooooh. Once I get my cholesterol level down another 75 points, I gotta try one of these!

9:16 AM  
Blogger caninecologne said...

heart attack food

9:47 AM  
Blogger mikshir said...

wadaya mean "just for kilatzin"?! i wants me some too!!

4:24 PM  
Blogger bert wolfe said...

M, remember our Western Bacon Cheesburger days with the 2-for-1 coupon from the Guardian? Oh yeah...

12:47 PM  
Blogger HotFudge said...

Earth calling Kilatzin! Kilatzin, where are you?!

8:27 AM  
Blogger HotFudge said...

Canine, everyone should splurge a little. With fast food, as long as you don't have it everyday; every once in a while is okay.

Mikshir, now you can add this along with a Carne Asada Burrito to have the next time your in S.D.

Bert, I heard about those Western Bacon Cheeseburger days from Screg.

8:45 AM  
Blogger caninecologne said...

everything in moderation....true

10:23 PM  
Blogger Kilatzin said...

just six strips? why skimp on the good stuff wendys?

3:49 AM  
Blogger HotFudge said...

The only problem I had with this burger is that 2 patties and 3 slices of buns is too much for me.

I had the burger recently (just had to try it) and I had them only give me 1 patty and 2 buns with the 6 slices of bacon. I love bacon, but it was a bit too much for the burger size that I had.

Perhaps, next time I can have them give me 4 slices of bacon instead of the 6.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Kilatzin said...

i tried it this weekend. it sucked.

5:49 AM  
Blogger HotFudge said...

Kilatzin, was it the bacon? With me, I like my bacon crispy which is what I didn't get when I tried the sandwich.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Kilatzin said...

it's just a regular crappy wendy's burger with sucky microwave bacon. if you're gonna call something the baconator, make damn sure i can really taste the bacon!!!

oh well it was worth a shot.

4:31 AM  
Blogger HotFudge said...

K, I agree and I hate microwave bacon too!

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home